110 & 111 Ann
110 & 111 Ann Street will be the first heavy timber buildings built in Savannah, and will include 390 rental apartments, a full interior and exterior amenity package, and a 16,000 sf food hall topped by creative office space. Spread across three city blocks in Savannah’s Historic District, 110 & 111 Ann will transform the western edge of the district into a new destination for Savannah residents. Acquired and developed by Flank GP Fund I.
- Developer Flank GP Fund I
- Executive Architect LS3P
- MEP Engineer Dulohery Weeks
- Structural Engineer Tharpe Engineering Group
- Civil Engineer Coleman Company, Inc.
- Construction Manager Choate Construction